Affiliate Lifetime Commision Model
Important: The affiliate commission is calculated after 20% deduction of Shopify commission fee from PageFly paid plans.
For the 1st month, you earn 100% (excludes Shopify Commission 20% fee) of the PageFly paid subscription the customer has chosen. For example, if the customer chooses PageFly Pro ($9.95), you’ll get $7.96. For PageFly Premium plan ($29.95), you’ll earn $23.96.
From the 2nd month and following months you’ll earn 30% of the PageFly paid subscription while the customer stays with us. When the customer uninstalls the app or closes their store, the PageFly affiliate commission for this customer will be terminated.
The Sales Cycle
The PageFly user who signs up for the first time will be on a 14 day free trial period. When the trial period ends, the user must choose the Free, Pro or Premium plans. You get the commission when the PageFly user chooses one of the paid plans.
Please keep in mind, in some cases, we can extend the trial time for the customer up to 30 days. In this case, you’ll get the affiliate commission later.
When you have a minimum of $50 in credits in your Affiliate account and have an active PayPal account, you'll start to receive the payments from the PageFly Team. The affiliate sales earning within the current month will be calculated and transferred within the 1st week of the next month. For example, the commission for the month of August will be transferred within the 1st week of September.
The merchant might request a refund during the period of PageFly app usage. The money back guarantee period is 30 days. If the refund proceeds the affiliate commission will not be counted.
After your application is approved, you'll get your affiliate referral link. This link directs visitors to SellerSmith.com and other websites in our “Affiliate Strategy” and includes your unique reference handle so that each new merchant you refer can be tracked.
A standard affiliate referral link looks like this: www.pagefly.io?ref=youruniqueid
Important: please use "rel=nofollow" link. Referral link and commission will be counted only with this link's type.
How does it work?
Your affiliate referral link includes a 60-day tracking cookie. This means that if a visitor clicks on your affiliate referral link posted on your website, then you will be credited with the referral as long as the visitor signs up for a 14-day free trial within 60 days. When the 14-day free trial ends and the visitor becomes a paying customer, you will earn a commission bounty.
- You are not allowed to earn commissions on your own purchases. This is considered to be fraud and we will reverse these commissions.
- You are not allowed to earn commissions from the PageFly partners landing pages.
- You are not allowed to earn commissions from our promotion programs. However, there will be special promotion programs that you can promote. In this case, we will send you a notification email in advance.
- Coupon & deal sites are not accepted.
- Affiliates must not use any domain names which contain the “pagefly”, “sellersmith” brand name or direct variations thereof.
- You are not allowed to earn commissions by running any form of advertisement (any form of Pay Per Click, Google Ads) using keywords that contain our brand name “pagefly" or “sellersmith" unless explicitly specified and approved.
You can drive users with the following sales flow:
Do not drive the traffic with the following funnel
The affiliate tracking doesn’t work through the Shopify App listing, PageFly Template Demo, and PageFly Demo Store. Unfortunately, our affiliate system cannot track customers installing the PageFly app through the funnels below:
Your source -> http://demo-pagefly.sellersmith.com/ (PageFly Demo Store) -> https://apps.shopify.com/pagefly -> Installation App Process -> PageFly App Dashboard
How to change the affiliate referral URL?
Please read this article.